Our 2 year guarantee goes further than most and we include it free of charge with every new Mac, iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch, HomePod or AirPods purchased from iStore.
The iStore guarantee gives you 2 years warranty cover from the purchase date of your device. During the first year, the device is also covered by the standard Apple warranty.
What is not included in our
2 Year warranty?
The guarantee is non-transferable and provides services for goods bought and used in the UK only.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Up to 3 years protection.
Our Apple-trained technicians only use genuine Apple parts, so you can trust us with all of your Apple devices.
Terms and conditions apply. Finance Subject to status.
Please note: this warranty does not cover service replacements or repairs. They are covered by a 90 day parts warranty or what ever is remaining on your original warranty, which ever is longest,
2 Year warranty only available on new products, ex demo or clearance items, are not covered under our 2 year warranty.
AppleCare product benefits are separate from a customer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years (five years in Scotland) from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase device.
AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete product details, please see the Insurance Product Information Document (PDF) Terms and Conditions and Apple’s Terms of Business at apple.com/legal/sale-support/applecare/applecareplus.
AppleCare+ is offered by Apple Distribution International, whose registered office is at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland. Apple Distribution International is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For further information, please see http://registers.centralbank.ie.
This Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited and is registered in England under number 10737370. Registered office: The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4AB, United Kingdom. American International Group UK Limited is a member of the Association of British Insurers. American International Group UK Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN: 781109). This information can be checked by visiting the FS Register at www.fca.org.uk/register.
Local telephone charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Your AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage starts from the date you purchase AppleCare+. This means that if you purchase AppleCare+ up to 60 days after you purchase your device, you will only receive AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage from that date. Your Technical Support coverage starts on expiry of your 90 days of complimentary technical support cover provided by Apple, which starts on the date you purchase your device. Both types of cover end 24 months from the date you purchased Apple Care+ for iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, HomePod, iPod or HomePod, or 36 months from the date you purchased AppleCare+ for Mac. Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider.
Coverage is available only for device and its original included accessories for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage, each incident being subject to an excess fee. If your device has catastrophic damage from an accident or it’s inoperable after unauthorised modifications, you will need to buy a replacement. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms at www.apple.com/uk/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
Terms and Conditions
The iStore guarantee gives you 2 years warranty cover from the purchase of your Mac, iPad or iPhone & Apple Watch. During the first year, the device is also covered by the standard Apple warranty.
What if your Mac, iPad or iPhone develops a fault?
As an Apple Authorised Service Provider we are best placed to care for your device.
In the unlikely event a hardware problem occurs, please visit your nearest iStore. The team will then diagnose the issue and if required, arrange for its onward transfer to our engineering team for repair or replacement.
Any claims under this guarantee will require the serial number of the device and the original date of purchase from your receipt.
What if we cannot repair the item?
If we cannot repair the item we will replace it with an item of equivalent specification. If an item of equivalent specification is unavailable, we will work with you to seek a suitable settlement. We will always endeavour to find a resolution that you are satisfied with.
What is not included?
There are some specific exclusions from the guarantee:
• Devices used commercially or purchased by a business or educational organisation.
• Devices sold as clearance or ex-demo, unless explicitly
• Repair costs caused by external factors, such as computer viruses, faulty software (including the operating system), theft and weather.
• Depleted or consumed batteries.
• Accidental / deliberate damage. e.g. if the product is dropped or has liquid spilt onto it.
• Cosmetic items, such as scratches, dents, corrosion or discolouration.
• Any consequential loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss / replacement value over and above the purchase price of the original item.
• Recovery and or compensation for data loss.
• Issues that have resulted from the failure to follow the manufacturers operating instructions.
• Shipping or transportation costs. Products must be returned to an iStore. We offer a chargeable Mail-In service for Mac, iPad and iPhone. The Mail-In service covers all return shipping costs.
• Any work carried out by a 3rd party company cannot be charged back to iStore. Work carried out by a non Apple Authorised Service Provider will invalidate the guarantee. All faults must be reported and returned to iStore directly.
• Free telephone technical support is not included in this guarantee. If you require assistance, please visit your nearest iStore. Chargeable support is available upon request.
• After the first year, consumables such as external power chargers and cables are excluded from the iStore guarantee but may be covered by EU consumer law.
• The guarantee is non-transferrable and only covers devices bought from iStore / Albion Computers PLC in the UK.
• This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.