We are an Apple Premium Reseller, Apple Premium Service Provider. We have over 30 years experience in supplying and supporting Apple technology.
From Wednesday (2nd December), in-line with government guidance, we’re open again and can welcome you back in store.
This means you can visit us to shop for the latest product or Christmas gift, collect an order or drop-off a device for repair.
We’ve also increased our opening hours, check your local store for details. Our online store is operating as normal.
To keep everybody safe we’ve outlined below just a few of the measures we’ve implemented below:
• Social distancing measures and signage.
• Increased store cleaning, especially on touch points, such as counters and doors.
• Limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time.
• Face masks for our staff and hand sanitiser stations for our customers. Please wear a face covering unless excempt.
• When handling repairs we’ll use gloves and ensure all equipment is cleaned after service.
• Where possible, we’d request that you please pay by card.
Thank for your support and patience, please reach out to your local store if you have any questions.
Online shopping and home deliveries are operating as normal.
We’re here to answer all your questions.
We’re currently open 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday. Check your local iStore for Sunday opening hours.
Our head office and webshop teams are available weekdays 09:00 – 17:30
Find your local iStore
Apple Premium Service Provider
Due to current demand, our in-store service technicians are working on an appointment drop-off only basis.
For retail customers the best way to contact us during working hours is via our online forms or by phone. Find your local iStore.
For Business and Education customers you can contact the team on 0333 006 6025.
If you place an order for a product that is in stock before 3pm on December 18th, it should ship in time for Christmas.
An in stock product has a green box with delivery information, like the example below.
If it is orange or red we cannot guarantee it will arrive in time for Christmas.