We are an Apple Premium Reseller, Apple Premium Service Provider. We have over 30 years experience in supplying and supporting Apple technology.
In store technical support & training with your local Apple Experts
** COVID-19 Product Update **
As our stores reopen in a Covid Secure manner it will not be feasible to deliver 1:1 support sessions. As such this service will need to remain temporarily closed.
When the time comes to reopen this service we will honour those subscriptions that expired during this time.
How Does It Work?
Key features and benefits:
• Unlimited in store technical support sessions for Apple products.
• Up to five 1 hour training sessions, choose from 15 training topics covering the Apple product range.
• Book online for a time that suits you, or just drop in for technical support.
• Both our the support and training sessions are delivered 1 to 1 by a member of our team.
• Excludes out of warranty parts and labour.
• Data transfers and data recovery.
• Training and Tech support on professional applications.
• Non Apple products.
Key Terms and Conditions:
• iCare Support is an annual subscription facilitated in-store.
• Technical support sessions last 20 minutues. Customers dropping in will be served on a first come first served basis. Training sessions last 1 hour and must be pre-booked.
• We reserve the right to limit customers to one session per day. We may also restrict available appointments to ensure a consistent level of service for customers.
• iCare Support is not transferrable, a subscription is only valid for the person named on the invoice.
Further Terms and conditions apply, please ask a member of staff for more details.
Find Your iStore
Your Local Apple Experts.
If you place an order for a product that is in stock before 3pm on December 18th, it should ship in time for Christmas.
An in stock product has a green box with delivery information, like the example below.
If it is orange or red we cannot guarantee it will arrive in time for Christmas.